httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: ifdef APACHE_SSL
Date Sat, 05 Jul 1997 23:04:18 GMT
The other thing to consider is that, completely unrelated to the legal
issues, a better abstraction would be good.  However, this probably has to
wait for 2.0.  A good goal would be a completely abstracted setup so the
SSL could be dropped in as a module.  If it is general enough, then there
may be nothing to fear legally because they aren't crypto hooks, just
anything hooks.

Not sure if doing anything else for 1.3 would be good or not.