httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <>
Subject Re: 1.2.1
Date Sat, 05 Jul 1997 21:56:38 GMT
On Sat, 5 Jul 1997, Randy Terbush wrote:

> > I'd also like some confirmation that following the how-to-release web page
> > won't miss anything...
> It is complete with exception of the PGP signing issues which I
> have not found the time to unencrypt. Did Dean already tag
> APACHE_1_2_1?

Yup.  The files that changed need to be retagged and at least one file
(httpd.conf-dist) wasn't tagged correctly first go round for some odd

The PGP stuff can be done after I make the tarball.  I still think a md5
hash would be a good thing... my OS comes with md5.  My OS don't come with
pgp.  Yes, PGP provides more verification that hasn't been
broken into but a md5 hash is still useful.

> > Someone volunteered to do the announcement, didn't they?
> I will if you still need a volunteer.

Well, I don't have one yet, so... you can be it.  <g>

(says Marc happily as he manages to avoid doing yet another announcement.)

View raw message