httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: [STATUS] Apache 1.2.2 (Tue 29-Jul-1997 19:14 MET DST)
Date Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:36:00 GMT
    Does anyone else dislike MIME multiparts for new-httpd mail?  I can
    deal with them as long as all body parts are 7BIT, but as soon as
    they go QUOTED-PRINTABLE or BASE64 my hate-meter starts pinning.

>From the fingers of Ralf S. Engelschall flowed the following:
>
>STATUS for Apache 1.2.2
>=======================
>
>Patches available:
>(see appended MIME-part ``patches.txt'' for diff snippets)
>
>    o [patch.pr848]
>      Marc's patch for PR#848:
>      treat <files> container like other containers in mod_info.
>      (already in 1.3)

    +1

>    o [patch.pr868]
>      Dean's patch for PR#421, PR#868:
>      mod_auth_anon logs multiple times
>      (already in 1.3)

    +1

>    o [patch.modinclude]
>      Howard Fear's patch to cleanup mod_include:
>      handle_else was being used to handle endif.
>      It didn't cause problems, but it was cleaned up too.
>      (already in 1.3)

    -0.  If the issue isn't a problem, I'd rather not backpatch a fix.

>    o [patch.solarisdup]
>      Dean's patch for the solaris which superseeds
>      "PR#832: solaris -HUP problem with slack fd"

    Feedback from the PR originators who have tested it (one that I've
    seen so far) indicate this one works.  +1.

    #ken    :-)}