httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: Pocket-sized Apache server
Date Thu, 17 Jul 1997 07:02:41 GMT
> The best story of this vein I've heard so far is the group of geeks that
> took a 8-port ether hub to a bar and set up laptops and quaked each other
> while downing pitchers of microbrew.

On the way back from an IETF; did you know that the small ExCec 5 port
hubs run perfectly on a nine volt battery. (We europeans are usually
burdened by a long transatlantic flight.... actually the next IETF is
in munich... I wonder if we could taunt the geeks coming in to have an
apache running and connected to the in flight phone.. just to hava a
nice site on the site. ? I've used the in-flight phones just fine with
EuTravller, it is 9600 baud and sucks.. but cook)

:-)