httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: general/836: httpd streaming does not work with the RealAudio 4.0 player
Date Sun, 20 Jul 1997 10:52:52 GMT
Marc Slemko wrote:

> I have tried.  They, like most companies with illusions of grandeur,
> don't
> ccare about actual bug reports from users.  I may try again, or I may
> leave it and let them rot in their own hell.

I have some internal contacts at Progressive - I've reported the bug.
Won't be fixed in the next release, but should be in the one after. I've
asked for confirmation when it is fixed, but I'm not sure I'll get it.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie                Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435  Email:
ben@algroup.co.uk