httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: NT stuff
Date Sat, 19 Jul 1997 11:37:09 GMT
Alexei Kosut wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:
>
> > Yes. Go ahead. I'm effectively asleep (supper calls, and I'm tired).
>
> Good night.
>
> I've commited changes that delete the excess Makefiles, etc...
> However,
> I've run into two major snags:
>
> 1. I can't get the proxy stuff to work. If I add proxy.lib to the
>    Makefile, it complains about all nature of redefined symbols. Not
> sure
>    why. So I removed proxy from nt/modules.c.

Actually, this is probably because proxy is being compiled with a
different configuration (like, not using DLLed libraries). But no
matter, because proxy is optional, and should therefore be a DLL. I'll
do this.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie                Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435  Email:
ben@algroup.co.uk