httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: NT stuff
Date Fri, 18 Jul 1997 21:04:49 GMT
Alexei Kosut wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > I'm almost tempted to cave in and install 5.0 and say we don't
> support
> > 4.2 :-)
>
> Sounds good to me.

The only snag is I have some current projects which have to be 4.2
(customer requirement), and I haven't yet had to figure out if I can
have both. I'm told there are some bugs in 5.0, too (don't ask, coz I
don't know).

> > OK, so I'll reintegrate the core modules, and update the makefile.nt
> - I
> > won't blow away the existing DLL makefiles, yet, but I won't build
> them
> > by default either.
>
> I think we should delete them. CVS has copies, if we change our
> minds. Also, modules_dll.c needs to be switched back to modules.c, but
>
> with mod_dll added to it. We should get rid of apache.mak, too, and
> change ApacheLaunch to Apache.

Be my guest.

> I can do this, if you don't want to (or are asleep). I assume I can
> change the names just with an s/modules_dll.c/modules.c/ and so forth?

Yes. Go ahead. I'm effectively asleep (supper calls, and I'm tired).

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie                Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435  Email:
ben@algroup.co.uk