httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject fucking mail loop, pardon my french
Date Thu, 24 Jul 1997 17:52:44 GMT
Looks like some mailer out there has decided to bounce back mail
in a way which causes it to end up forging the message back to the
apache-announce list, with me in the From: header, which is the only check
majordomo does.  For the time being I've removed the alias, right now I'm
setting the moderation option in majordomo so only messages with a password
embedded in the headers will get passed along (sans password header).

Funny, and I thought qmail was supposed to catch mail loops like this...

"Why not?" - TL  - -

View raw message