httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: taz very very very unhappy
Date Fri, 11 Jul 1997 02:39:46 GMT

1) The current date for moving hyperreal is Monday.  It was going to be
moved this week but sysadmin suffered two people out sick so we couldn't
get their bandwidth, so to speak.  The network it'll be sitting on is set
up, we just need to do the router rules dance to get the old IP #'s to work
with the new ones.

2) In the meantime, Hyperreal bandwidth has been somewhat normalized; the
router queue restrictions have been lifted for now, as we've moved some of
our heftier clients off-site.  So, our router is no longer dropping (well,
anywhere near as many) packets.

3) Our two providers, UUNet and MCI, were both having big problems today.
UUNet had "flapping routes", and our BGP setup wasn't agreeing with MCI's
routes.  Both problems appear to have been fixed in the last hour.

If your problem persists, Marc, send me a traceroute and I'll try to
investigate this further...

	Brian

"Why not?" - TL           brian@organic.com - hyperreal.org - apache.org