httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: anonymous CVS access
Date Tue, 29 Jul 1997 03:17:06 GMT
I think that the real problem is that not many people would be able
to run a cvsup client. That is the one thing that has kept me from
motivating to do this. If only FreeBSD and Linux people benefit
from the move, we have not accomplished much.

As for migrating to FreeBSD.. your BSDI binaries should run on
FreeBSD until you get a chance to recompile. Provided that you have
localized your changes, you would not have much trouble. 2.2.x is
recommended.