httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: anonymous CVS access
Date Tue, 29 Jul 1997 03:10:09 GMT
	I'm not so sure that's the right thing -- are we going to
require that apache developers run freebsd, so that they can use cvsup
on the client side? (Converting to FreeBSD for solely this reason
seems misguided. Converting to FreeBSD in general is not necessarily a
bad thing =)

	In any case, I don't know anything about converting from BSDi
to FreeBSD, but we do run all our servers on freebsd here, so if you
run into any weirdnesses, feel free to give me a call.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777