httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Bixby <ma...@spock.dis.cccd.edu>
Subject Re: Open Market Yanks Web Server Software
Date Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:51:22 GMT
This is a really hot topic of discussion in the HP 3000 community.

A number of people, both inside and outside of HP, would like to see
Apache become the official HP-supported 3000 web server.

There should be more news about this coming out of the HP World convention
in Chicago at the end of August.  I'll be attending, and I've been asked to
speak briefly about the HP 3000 port of Apache.

- Mark, the HP 3000 guy

--
Mark Bixby                      E-mail: markb@cccd.edu
Coast Community College Dist.   Web: http://www.cccd.edu/~markb/