httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Re: [BUG] mod_rewrite and redirect code
Date Mon, 14 Jul 1997 09:53:42 GMT

In article <Pine.BSF.3.95q.970713202759.7774D-100000@valis.worldgate.com> you wrote:
> He did?  You're cheating, reading your mail...
> Ok, then yes, this is done.  PR closed.

Yes, yesterday I've committed the 3.0.9 patch which already included also this
patch below. Today I'll have a look the GNATS so I can close the PRs myself
and watch for new ones in the future, too.

redirect %s -> %s", perdir, r->filename, newuri);

Greetings,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com