httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: ifdef APACHE_SSL
Date Sat, 05 Jul 1997 23:08:27 GMT
As Rasmus also pointed out, current climate would make it absurd
and certain political suicide to go after the group on this issue.
Especially on something as stupid as the "hooks"/macros to allow a
module to be compiled into the server. We're not talking about
distributing crypto code, we're talking about being able to
distribute portable code.

Quite honestly, Apache may have enough of a base to actually
influence some of the decisions about this absurdity.