httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: www.jpl.nasa.gov
Date Sat, 05 Jul 1997 20:38:25 GMT
I'm under the impression from what I've been able to dig up (I'm
connected with the Goddard Space Flight Center and have some
contacts there who have heard from the JPL guys) that they have
not done any serious tuning at all... Thus, although their setup may
have been fine for "regular" usage, they didn't make any obvious and
non-obvious changes to handle the massive hits.

Maybe an Email to webmaster may be a good idea