httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Rasins <Sa...@Caribe-Enterprises.com>
Subject RE: RE: 1.2.1 .vs. 1.2.2
Date Sat, 05 Jul 1997 18:24:36 GMT
I looked at my records and found that I downloaded Apache 1.2.1 from:
ftp://ftp.apache.org/httpd/dist/  on July 3, 1997 at 2:30 am.  In the
same directory, there was a patch from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1 file.

I just went to the ftp.apache.org site and the files are no longer there.
Thus, maybe I just caught a window, though by reading the messages in this
list .. I'm going to wait for the 1.2.2 version (or whatever it is going to
be called) before I compile it ... just to be certain.

Thanks for your quick reply ... I just can't figure how you guys can attend
to much more than the mail list .... but you do ... amazing!!!

Later,
Sambo	!-)
<Sambo@Caribe-Enterprises.com>

"If dolphins are so smart, why did Flipper work for television?"

{NOTE: The quote above was provided via the 'fortune' program.}