httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Limitation of times() in the status module patch
Date Fri, 04 Jul 1997 14:33:15 GMT
Of course, the one limitation of using times() in the code to
determine the time taken to process a request is the granularity
of the returned data, which is in ticks.

I also have another version with uses gettimeofday() but I'll need
to do some wrapping since MPE doesn't have it. Most likely, a
NO_GETTIMEOFDAY wrapper. I'll post that one tomorrow.