httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: [STATUS] 1.3
Date Fri, 04 Jul 1997 01:21:32 GMT
> At 11:32 PM 7/2/97 -0700, Dean Gaudet wrote:
> >It's never too early.  We want a beta out on the 15th right?  So next week
> >I want to stuff a lot of the pending features in.  I don't want them to
> >miss 1.3 ... we could hold off feature freeze until Aug 15, and just get
> >some betas out there to decrease the NT bug fix cycle.

	I want to get my CGI unbuffering stuff in for 1.3 if
possible. Anyone feel like taking the stronghold mod_cgi and patching
it into 1.3? I might take a stab at it this weekend, but if someone
else has more time, I think that may be better.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777