httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] 1.3
Date Thu, 03 Jul 1997 21:08:30 GMT
Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> +1 when patches have been provided or access to a machine is easy.
> Obscure OS's need advocates on this list!
>
> >  * Jim has patch for time taken to handle a request in status module
> >    Let's see it Jim!
>
> If it's not easy and clean, wait for 2.0.

Just let me know when to do the patch... I'm guessing that all
of these patches will be done in the same way as was done for
the 1.2.1 patches: just commit 'em and not bother with votes.

> >  * status report shows PIDs in empty slots, user supplied some sort
> >     of patch; behavior now is correct, but perhaps some cleanup of
> >     how the results are displayed could be done after 1.2...
> >     <Pine.NEB.3.95.970212030312.13867I-100000@localhost.imdb.com>
>
> Doesn't look like "behavior now correct", the PID on empty slots should be
> "-" or something.  1.3.

Actually, the current behavior is correct if that's defined as
what's actually _in_ the slot. Easy to fix, and I have a patch that
does that.

I'll make sure both patch cleanly with the current 1.3 and commit 'em