httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gurinder Johar <Gurinder.Jo...@BankersTrust.Com>
Subject Re: secure web server testing Applications?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 1997 20:49:34 GMT
On 18 Jun 1997, Surya C Pallem/Cntrct/VGI wrote:

> Hi! Everyone,
>  We have banger program which will sumulate 100 browsers that strike the
> server(used  for testing the server). Are there any commercial products out
> there which will do that  same for secure documents.

Surya,

Take a look at www.radview.com, they have series of web application
testing tools.  WebLoad is the one which might meet your requirements.
I don't know how well it performs, I'm still waiting for the eval copy.

Please let me know what your thoughts are once you've tried it.

Regards,

Gurinder.

----- End of forwarded message from Gurinder Johar -----

--