httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Re: T-shirts!
Date Sun, 29 Jun 1997 17:56:14 GMT
On Sun, 29 Jun 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:

> The only reason it is sounding silly is because one person is quibbling,
> pointlessly, IMO. Obviously got too much spare time on his hands...
>
> All I intend to put on the shirt is something like:
>
> Printed by A.L. Digital Ltd., http://www.aldigital.co.uk/ApacheShirt
> in small writing.

I think the problem was that you didn't make that clear initially and
then later left some of us with the mistaken belief that the mention would
be more visible than what you've now described. A clear innocent
misunderstanding.

Personally, I've no interest in ordering a T-shirt until I've seen what
it's going to look like - printers' credit and all.  One can't go on
the squash court wearing any old rags :-)

Can they be made the same colour as a squash ball ?  I love unfair advantages.

rob