httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject [STATUS] 1.2.1, final(?) snapshot available
Date Sun, 29 Jun 1997 18:48:03 GMT
Ok nothing more except fixes that fix the fixes below will be committed.

Can someone double check SUNOS4 to make sure that USE_FLOCK is correct?
If I don't get confirmation that flock is the right one for sunos I'm
removing that from this distribution.  I thought I had a response from
a user on this one but I couldn't find it.  We probably still could use
serialization definitions for hp/ux, unixware, osf/1, ultrix, aix --
they can wait for 1.2.2.

Everyone happy if I roll the final 1.2.1 sometime monday night (PDT) and
make the announcement?

snap2 is at:

ftp://ftp.apache.org/httpd/dist/apache_1_2_1-snap2.tar.gz
and shortly
ftp://ftp.arctic.org/pub/httpd/dist/apache_1_2_1-snap2.tar.gz

Dean

Already committed:

    * off-by-1 bug! in pregsub
    * slack fd, and reordering of log/socket opens
    * PR#705: alpha and sparc linux tweaks
    * PR#566: mod_status dumps core in inetd mode
    * PR#383, PR#388, PR#399, PR#327, PR#511: portability fixes
    * PR#752: be more aggressive when doing make clean
    * PR#94: Content negot fails unless each varient has a charset
    * various security problems (+ mod_cern_meta fix)
    * mod_rewrite 3.0.5 -> 3.0.6
    * give me useless text, not useless errno
    * increase shmget error verbosity under linux
    * PR#742: mod_include was not properly changing directory
    * whack people upside the head if they try to run apache as root
    * PR#644: QUERY_STRING bogosity and mod_include
    * PR#353: symlink permission problem
    * PR#773: string.h is ANSI, strings.h isn't.  Use string.h.
    * LockFile directive and USE_FLOCK changes
    * modules/Makefile tweak to avoid warning on hp/ux