httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Source reorganisation
Date Sun, 29 Jun 1997 17:33:37 GMT
I'm neutral on the tree changes.  But I'm +1 on the Configure features
allowing modules to have methods for tweaking CFLAGS and such.

When the tree changes happen (I'm assuming they will) it's probably the
right time to start a second repository.  cp the entire repository and
then mv the actual ,v files around please so we don't lose history.

One thing I don't like about tree changes is that simple greps become find
-name '*.[ch]' | xargs grep... which I find a little longer to type ;)

Dean