httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: NT Errors revisited
Date Sat, 28 Jun 1997 21:40:59 GMT
<DEFENSIVE>
copy_listeners and find_listeners are hardly under development, they
haven't changed since you introduced them over a year ago.  I had to
change the indentation on the NT listeners stuff anyhow, since I was
removing a nesting of if (listeners == NULL).  Sorry that I chose to start
following apache coding style a bit more closely ;)
</DEFENSIVE>

You definately want Paul's patch from yesterday though, there's bogosity
in the NT code where it invokes FD_ISSET as a statement rather than as
part of an expression.

Dean