httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: NT Errors revisited
Date Sat, 28 Jun 1997 21:18:04 GMT
On Sat, 28 Jun 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:
> I haven't investigated why, merely disabled it, and the second is caused by
> some changes that appear to have been introduced into http_main.c at v1.157
> by Dean. I dunno what they are supposed to do, or why, but they seem wrong. I
> am trying to fathom them at the moment.

1.157 of http_main.c was accompanied by a change in http_config.c which
ensures that listeners != NULL always after read_config.  If there were
no Listen directives then it creates a default one with "Listen Port"
where port is the value of the Port statement.  I did this to simplify the
child_main/standalone_main code.  I may have messed up the NT parts when
I did that.  But Paul posted a patch yesterday that may have fixed
this problem.

Dean