httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Questions from a venture group
Date Tue, 24 Jun 1997 02:55:04 GMT
Well I would only want this if it could be homed on the net so that people
can work on it remotely.  That doesn't make it easy to do things like have
one high-end x86 that multiboots into solaris, freebsd, linux, or nt ...
but it lets most of the performance testing be done.  I guess we'd just
have to ask for four identically configured high-end x86 boxes ;)

Plus a console server, and whatever gunk you need to make NT consoles
network accessible.

Damn, pretty fast you'd need a lab admin.

Dean