httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Questions from a venture group
Date Tue, 24 Jun 1997 02:38:36 GMT
This reminds me of something.

I have access to a fellow that could probably get us some donated high-end
x86 equipment.  With a little effort we could probably find other vendors
to donate us things like network gear (switches is what I'm thinking),
machines of other architectures, and network bandwidth/machine room space.
We could probably find enough to put together an Apache
testing/performance lab (network accessible of course, given our dispersed
situation).

In return we could include a page listing the donations.

I dunno, I think it would be cool ... but that's because I really want a
good test lab for stressing the performance and getting good numbers :)

Dean