httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src conf.h
Date Tue, 24 Jun 1997 00:56:16 GMT
Yep the fcntl will fail but then ap_slack will just return the original
descriptor.

The case that I was referring to was under solaris where it's possible
that a FILE * might be moved above 15 and then the subsequent fdopen() on
it failing (because FILE *s on solaris have to be < 256).  But the low
slack line at 16 is pretty tight ... so it would limit the config by two
or three vhosts at most is my guess.

Dean