httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: general/652: load spikes every few minutes (fwd)
Date Mon, 23 Jun 1997 17:42:43 GMT
Hmm, I thought we solved the finwait2 problem on sunos 4 ... ?

Dean

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 11:48:55 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Homer W. Smith" <homer@lightlink.com>
To: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
Cc: system@light.lightlink.com
Subject: Re: general/652: load spikes every few minutes

   We are running NO_LINGCLOSE, finwaits go to 2400+ and crash
the machine very two days.

   Last beta we ran was 1.2b11 which had NO_LINGCLOSE defaulted
on for SunOS 4.1.4.

   You are welcome to an account on our system to watch this
behavior and do what debugging you need.

   Homer

Homer Wilson Smith     News, Web, Telnet      Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959         E-mail, FTP, Shell     Internet Access, Ithaca NY
homer@lightlink.com    info@lightlink.com     http://www.lightlink.com