httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: pserver on taz?
Date Sat, 21 Jun 1997 18:19:06 GMT
Can't you guys use ssh?  I seem to recall your firewall being socksified
ben, ssh has socks support.  If you haven't tried ssh before I recommend
1.2.17, because every version after that had a flurry of bug reports and
problems reported on the ssh mailing list.  See
<http://www.cs.hut.fi/ssh/>.

install it
setenv CVS_RSH=ssh

That should get you going... that'll prompt you for a password each time
you try to connect.  You can set it up so you're running under the
ssh-agent, but it's more complicated.  I can post examples if anyone
wants.

Dean