httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Really sporadic Email
Date Tue, 17 Jun 1997 18:17:09 GMT
Yeah we could possibly do this -- using twinlark.arctic.org as the
exploder.  hyperreal and twinlark have private ether between them
("network for free wherever possible"...) and twinlark's pipe to the world
isn't anywhere near capacity.  But the bandwidth choke is on the router
that hyperreal is attached to ...

And qmail isn't the friendliest at letting you set up something like that
in a way that actually saves bandwidth.

Dean