httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: CVS Access?
Date Tue, 17 Jun 1997 07:01:28 GMT
Brian (and me) really want to get cvsup going ... but hyperreal is BSDI.
If someone has already built this stuff for bsdi (and linux, because I
want to mirror the full repository) and knows how to set it up could you
step forward?  :)  Otherwise I'll try to get to it later this week.  I
sort of dread having to build modula-3 first.

I know that I had read-only access to the repository long before I had
write access.  But Brian had to create me an accout.  So you'll probably
have to wait until he's back.

Dean