httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: More on configuration parsing
Date Mon, 16 Jun 1997 17:33:55 GMT
Both Roy's and my suggestions (they're essentially the same) make it
really explicit which vhost is handling what.

I wonder if we could just add a "-c" command line option which does the
first parse of the config file and then exits.  This won't detect log
opening errors, but we should make those robust (non-exiting) cases if
they aren't already.

Dean