httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: mod_include/706: SSI is buffering output. Some scripts are now too slow.
Date Tue, 10 Jun 1997 17:47:34 GMT
It also requires fine-tuned timers... 'cause buff.c has no idea how to
determine "input has stalled".  I'm assuming you mean cases like "CGI
input has stalled".

They're different just because :)  actually buff.c won't even buffer those
things, it'll just pass 'em right through to a write() because they're
larger than its internal buffer size.

Dean