httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Netscape Bug
Date Wed, 04 Jun 1997 18:17:26 GMT
For bugs like this the best thing I find is using a tcpdump of full
packets and something like tcpshow <http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~daw/mike/>
to analyse the packets (I really wish tcpdump would just support a "dump
hex and ascii" option, despite the "password grabbing" possibilities).
If you grab a dump:

tcpdump -s 1576 -o output.file tcp port 80 and host client.host.name

And send me the output.file I could look at it...

Dean