httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Giovanni Maruzzelli <mar...@matrice.it>
Subject Re: Apache NT errors
Date Thu, 26 Jun 1997 15:00:39 GMT
On Thu, 26 Jun 1997, Giovanni Maruzzelli wrote:

> with the original sources from Ambarish Malpani, that you can get from
> ftp.valicert.com, it compile almost cleanly, but under heavy load (between
> 5 to 15 hits second) it begin to freeze up and slows down at one hit each
> 3 to 5 seconds or more.
>

> I've looked at this trying to figure out why (it was happening to me with
> a testing robot, every time at some 950 hits after the start).

Verified the same problem with the IIS, so is a Microsoft or my
configuration problem (NT 4.0 without service pack, 32 MB Ram, P150
Intel).

> There's known remedies to that?

 ciao,

 -giovanni

          *                                             *
          *                                             *
          *    MATRICE srl                              *
          *    Information Technology Solutions         *
          *    Giovanni Maruzzelli                      *
          *    tel. (+39)(2)2952 0481                   *
          *    fax  (+39)(2)2952 0528                   *
          *    maruzz@matrice.it                        *
          *    http://www.matrice.it                    *