httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: anyone know of a "not modified" bug in Netscape 4 beta ?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 1997 03:41:43 GMT
On Mon, 9 Jun 1997, Rob Hartill wrote:

> Netscape 4.0b5 is a real mess though, so it's probably just one more
> bug they'll have to sort out.
>
> b5 crashes so much that b6 is going to be bundled with an airbag
> as standard.

By some odd twist of irony, the Mac version of 4.0b5 is more stable
and crash-free than any other version of Navigator I've used. It has a
few bugs, but they're mainly cosmetic (e.g., for some reason, that Netscape
icon in the upper-right corner never appears...) and I've been
happily using it since it was released.

Whatever happened to writing an Apache browser? :)