httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: Make error
Date Sun, 29 Jun 1997 06:59:29 GMT
On Sat, 28 Jun 1997, Alexei Kosut wrote:

> > The following patch fixes it.  There are other ways to do it, but I think
> > this is the easiest... shouldn't cause problems anywhere.
> >
> > Taking votes for including in HEAD and 1.2... since it is a bugfix.
>
> +1. Seems to work. But when you get a chance, could you start sending
> context diffs? They're much easier to read, IMHO.

Sigh.  I try to remember, but for my purposes I find them very difficult
to read to actually see what is changing and from what, not just to what.
I can not imagine how people can find context diffs better than unidiffs,
but some people like coffee which I also can't understand, so... I
guess I'm just odd.  <g>

Since the accepted practice here is context diffs, I will try.. my fingers
don't always do what I say though.