httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: HTML version of source
Date Mon, 23 Jun 1997 06:54:50 GMT
Sit there and look pretty?

Nothing particular in mind; perhaps put it up the web site with the cvsweb
one to give people better web access to the source.  Apache development
has been quite closed.  It is opening up more.  That is good.  This is
just one thing that makes it more accessable.

No, I don't have any useful purpose in mind for it...