httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: Enjoy... :-)
Date Sat, 21 Jun 1997 04:38:14 GMT
On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, Randy Terbush wrote:

> [...]

Too bad it is a bogus lie from everything I can see...  Ok, ok, not a
lie just not complete.

The main problem that I observed with their website appears to be
completely related to their DNS misconfiguration (which is partly
fixed now after I mailed them).  I could access most of their web
servers via IP without problems; just the one that www.microsoft.com
resolved to after the others expired that was dead.

But it is quite fun.  Guess they should have put the server at
acttapache.microsoft.com into service.  <g>