httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: Apache Server Contribution (fwd)
Date Wed, 11 Jun 1997 23:17:07 GMT
On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:

> Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> >
> >     Not ack'ed.  What's the process for new blood on the NT front?  Tell
> >     'im about new-httpd, or nt-dev, or what?  I'm still catching up on
> >     the week-end's mail..
>
> Well, my opinion is that nt-dev should be disbanded. If we're going to support
> it then we need everyone to see the stuff regarding it.

Yes, but over the long term I don't give a damn about which registry
setting to edit to make blurgle version of blah compiler work to compile
Apache under the 128-bit version of service pack 666 without the sound
player installed.

> Also, I _think_ we are more-or-less agreed that we'll do NT on the head, and
> release a new version which is NT+unix.

Sigh.  I don't like it, but I can't offer a better alternative other than
blowing NT off the face of the earth.

I am concerned, however, about it halting 2.0 development until that 1.3
is done.