httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: Branching and non-source modules..
Date Wed, 11 Jun 1997 17:51:06 GMT
apache-site was not (I hope...) branched, so it is just as normal.

Everything under the apache module is branched, including the docs.  Since
it appears 1.3 will be the next release, and 1.2.x will only be bugfixes,
I am not yet bringing back all changes from HEAD to 1.2.  It may be
appropriate to do so later.