httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: Ack: Changed information for PR os-dgux/651 (fwd)
Date Tue, 03 Jun 1997 20:32:48 GMT
Threats of using heavy blunt objects or light sharp objects on people who
don't?

Honestly, it doesn't take that much effort to forward a message that
should be logged if it isn't.  A lot of the stuff from before people knew
about adding things via email is messed up, but it doesn't seem that bad
now to me...