httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: b11 + mod_perl + BrowserMatch
Date Mon, 02 Jun 1997 15:15:22 GMT
On Mon, 2 Jun 1997, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> > >  BrowserMatch Mozilla/2 nokeepalive
> > >
> > > Comment it out, no troubles.
> >
> > Strange... I have no problems with it.
>
> Probably because WANTHSREGEX defaults to 'no' on your platform.  It is
> only a problem if the hsregex library is used.

Does perl always use the same regex library?  I haven't had a chance to
find it, but on FreeBSD I can see no obvious symbol conflicts between
apache/src/regex/libregex.a and
/usr/local/lib/perl5/i386-freebsd/5.003/CORE/libperl.a; someone who
has the problem should examine their nm output from both to see
if they have conflicts.