httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: is_virtual_server()
Date Sun, 29 Jun 1997 05:05:01 GMT
I don't see the problem.  If everything is a virtual server, then the
global directives are only applicable when is_virtual isn't set; just the
same way things are now, only that some directives that are valid in the
main config won't be valid in the main config if everything has to be a
virtual host.