httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: www.apache.org/from-cvs/
Date Sun, 29 Jun 1997 04:59:16 GMT
I assume that the tgz is made from a tree that is checked out all the time
and just cvs updated from cron?

If so, it would be easier to parse the cvs update output and see if it
changed any files.  If not, no need to update it.

Or, it should be easy to do a:

	find apache -newer /export/pub/httpd/from-cvs/lasttarball.tar.gz

after the update.  If there is any output, remake the tarball.  Note that
this would require changes to the latter part of the script to keep the
last x instead of keeping those less than a day old...

Aha.  I assume ~ben/bin/taritup is what does it?