httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: general/599: <directory> not enforced if seen through symlink.
Date Mon, 23 Jun 1997 00:43:44 GMT
I think (and have thought for some while) that it would be cool to have a
directive that I could use to prevent things like this, ie. restrict
someone from symlinking to something not otherwise accessable.  If someone
is bored they could implement it.  <g>

More likely, something to keep in mind for 2.0...