httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: Web-Server FAQ question (fwd)
Date Sun, 22 Jun 1997 03:12:10 GMT
This was with older versions, and it only happened every once in a while
under certain conditions.

The only reference to the problem I can find right now is PR#397
(http://www.apache.org/bugdb.cgi/full/397).

I don't think any of the developers ever replicated it (or tried), but we
have had a good number of people having the same problem, and disabling
optimization fixed it for them.  I wouldn't be suprised if new versions
fixed it.