httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: branched tree
Date Mon, 09 Jun 1997 17:07:25 GMT
If we are planning a 1.3 release, I am 100% against anything except
critical bugfixes going into 1.2 because it simply leads to too many
trees.

If NT is going to be either in 1.2 after seperate betas or a seperate
1.2-NT, 1.2 should get any bugfixes that are easy to bring back.

Note that pcs's commits seem to have something messed up... either it is
his setup locally or a branch thing.  Hmm, I get the same thing.  Will
have to take a look when I get a chance...