httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src/modules/proxy proxy.mak proxy_cache.c
Date Sat, 28 Jun 1997 23:19:07 GMT
Marc Slemko wrote:
> >   + void log_assert(const char *szExp,const char *szFile,int nLine)
> >   +     {
> >   +     char buf[1000];
> >   +
> >   +     sprintf(buf,"line %d, assertion \"%s\" failed",nLine,szExp);
> >   +     log_unixerr("assert",szFile,buf,NULL);
> >   +     }
> >

> Please do not do bogus things like this.  There is no reason.  We
> have ap_snprintf, so use it.

Apologies. I was in a hurry, and forgot.

> What is the point of this?  Why can't NO_SLACK be used?

Blush. I didn't notice it. My solution is faster, though ;-)

My main aim was to get a _working_ version of NT out. Time constraints meant
I didn't do it as neatly as may be possible. I apologise for the inconvenience.
Feel free to tidy, or nag me to, as you think appropriate.

Cheers,

Ben.